Requisite endearment


couple sitting together


"So tell me", she chided him
"Tell you what?"
"What are you so worried about?"
"Future"
"The unforeseen worries you?", she asked with a surprise.
"No, its what I see worries me", he said with a quite voice.
"And what do you see"
"You and me"
"That is good then".
"Separated", he looked down as he said.
"You are insecure about my going abroad"
"Yes", he whispered.

She came next to him, wrapped her arms around him, tight.

"I will still be here when I come back, no matter how long it takes. But I will still come back here, where I belong. Right in your arms. There is no other place I would rather be."

He relaxed in her arms, hugged her back like his life depends on it. And he knows she meant what she said.


4 Obiters:

Unknown said...

it's very short story, though it's good, make it lil longer sweety :)

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

I am sure part 2 would see them living happily married ... not with each other :)

the factfiction said...

kabeer...sure will :)

the factfiction said...

Vinod...hahahahah I am not deciding their fate :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips