LOVE IS YOU



A true love story never ends
it only starts  and then stays forever in hearts.
 






I was afraid to believe in love
 but you held me tender
and made me see
 it's not always that love hurts
sometimes, it could be a bliss, just like ours.




P.S : This post is dedicated to my husband Amit Parashar whose love not only healed my heart and     
        filled voids in my life but also made me see how pleasurable, selfless and eternal love could be. 
        He made me realize that love really is out of the grip of words.


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

8 Obiters:

Anonymous said...

Hey, beautiful tribute to ur love story:)

Sifar said...

Speechless....feeling is mutual :)

Rat said...

lovely :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful post. :)
Awarding you with Liebster Award here: http://mayankkashyap.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-my-liebster-moment.html

the factfiction said...

vishalbheeroo...thanks :)

the factfiction said...

Amit :D

the factfiction said...

a rat :) thanks

the factfiction said...

mayank thankyou so much...will sure revert to it soon

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips