A Friend Indeed

silhouette a hand holding a knife






"...But you were my best ever friend, or at least I thought so".

"I was, until your success and popularity in school overshadowed my entire existence".

"I would have given it all up for you, if only you would have asked".

"I don't take charities, I will take what is rightfully mine".


And with this he slit up his friend's throat, driving pleasure from his pain.





This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.









8 Obiters:

Sifar said...

Cool stuff...as ever

Anonymous said...

good take! But please use a little light shade as a background colour.

the factfiction said...

Amit - :D

the factfiction said...

Swati- I would have...but at this point red inspires me...will try to change and thanks :)

Jyotsna Bhatia said...

Ooopsss

Shaivi said...

Gosh!

the factfiction said...

Jyotsna - :P

the factfiction said...

shaivi :D

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips