"...And thereby hangs a tale-the idea- – my entry to the GetPublished contest’’


first kiss
first kiss by Apple, courtesy  macwallhd.com

"..You are such a bitch...", she giggled on one side of phone, this was Vinita, Binny for me.
"Hahahaha...I will take that as a compliment babe", Said I, from the other side
"looks like I missed the entire point" said a male voice from the third line, Rudra. The third angle of our trio and the hero of the story.
No don't get me wrong this is not a love triangle...the story belongs to Rudra and Binny, me being the chorus of the story, the narrator. And no it is not an extract from the Jeffery Archer novel. This is a real love story of new India...this is my faith on love, the thread that sucks in air to the dying belief of love...A story that defines that love differs with people and places, that it need not have an ending, that walking out doesn't always mean infidelity. That it sometime could mean the survival of you, the one you love and love itself. That love once born remains immortal. There is no idea behind the story...it just happened...like every love story, but it never ended so unlike others.
All I want is everyone to read it... and realize the different picture of love. I want them all to feel the tenderness of it and that how forgiving and selfless love is when it is true. I want to remind the world of its immortality and how difficult it could be. Love is as platonic as physical because it relates to your soul and body both...unleashing the need and hunger in the way you never really have known. I am only motivated by the idea of letting everyone know that love could be like this...with a beginning but no end.

This is my entry for the HarperCollins–IndiBlogger Get Published contest, which is run with inputs fromYashodhara Lal and HarperCollins India.

4 Obiters:

T F Carthick said...

Nice one. I believe this is your abstract for the Harper Collins contest. Best of luck.

the factfiction said...

thanks TF

Unknown said...

Nice, an interesting, I would like to read more.

If you are writing this for the Harper Collins contest I believe you need to add the link and abstract on the title as well

the factfiction said...

thank you Mohit...I nearly forgot this entry :P...Am greatful for the reminder...the idea is approved :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips