To my valentine...

love letter


My dear love,

                    There is nothing I haven't told you already, and still it feels like I haven't said enough. You have filled my life with immense love and laughter. Its just surprising how soon you have come to be such a special someone, my someone special. You are all my dreams turn in to reality, all my 'happy ever after' fairy tales come alive. I often wonder how do you do it- you read my mind like an open book, you make it easy for me to smile and dream and trust. You make words seem insufficient and useless. You gave tenderness and affection a whole new meaning, and to me a whole new world. When you are around, my face lit up like a million fireflies, my smiles are more genuine and heart soars with unbound love. You gave me wings and a whole new sky. Ever since I have found you, my life has become so much more easier. happiness seems to have found its new permanent address with me. Hopes soars, desires live. I feel secure and taken care of, and most importantly you make me feel loved. You filled up every null, every void in my life, like it never existed. You have made my nightmares turn in to dreams and dreams to reality. Your love snapped open all the chains and bindings of my heart. it has set me free like a bird, and I have not stopped flying since them. You have given a whole new meaning to the lyrics "aaj kal paanv zameen pae nahi padte mere". Am indeed in a different world. Am drugged by love, addicted of you, and so so so so so in love with you. I will not thankyou for coming into my life, because you have made me realize that we were destined to be together, for ever, till eternity ends. I love you. Be mine, be my valentine.


4 Obiters:

Anonymous said...

Seemed straight from heart - but intensity seemed on lower side.

the factfiction said...

Is it??
I dunno...waiting for the comment from the one I have written it for...His feedback will lemme know about the intensity of the post

Sifar said...

This indeed is straight from the heart...full of emotions...can feel the vibes...this is quite higher on the intensity scale...no doubt on that as far as my views are concerned...

the factfiction said...

Ahaan...a pleasent surprise :D thankyou :D

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips