to my fairy...with love






My dear little fairy,

        I miss you my princess. I know you are really mad at me for sending you away for a month in that camp. I know how you hate it. But baby, I had to do this. You were so angry at everything. You never listened to me, and you have been distant from your friends as well. No, this is not your punishment. There are times when you realize the importance of something when you don't have it. And darling, one day you will have to leave me and go out to the world, where you will not have me or your childhood friends to stand by you. Take this just as a preparation for setting up your flight to new horizon. I know you are still angry about that incident in school, but angel, that is not the biggest problem in the world. And when you will meet new friends out there, you will realize how painful life could be. And you will know, how easy it is to smile still. You are my brave little princess. I promise you this camp is going to give you wonderful experiences. And when you will return you will not be just my baby doll, everyone will love you the way I do. And when you return I am going to give you that long pending vacation that you have always wanted. Baby, mamma misses you a lot, and so does your perky and cuddle. Its so quite without you here. I am looking forward to have you back home with me. Its just thirty days. Now give mamma that magical smile of yours....cummon...or you want me to tickle...yeah...that....love you princess. Come back soon. I love you.

Missing you
Mom.



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda



12 Obiters:

Anonymous said...

you always come up with something different.your posts are mixtutre of so many feelings. :) Thumbs up :)

Ashwin D said...

Wow, that is so sweet! <3

the factfiction said...

thanks nerdy :P

the factfiction said...

thanks ashwin :)

Anonymous said...

nice piece :)

the factfiction said...

thankyou :)

Anonymous said...

What is the point here ? Feelings take a back seat and context is in reverse gear. Sorry but you are capable of much more Taandav. :)

the factfiction said...

sorry, but am i missing the point here. i will be grateful if you could explain that. thanks for your feedback

Unknown said...

Amazing.. you condensate so much in a few sentences.. sweet little emotions surrounded by rough getting-face-to-face-with-reality emotions.. really liked it

the factfiction said...

thankyou Aman :)

jahid said...

So Cute :)

Wishing U and UR family a very Happy New Year!

Regards,
Jahid
Flashbacks

the factfiction said...

jahid, thanks a lot. happy new years to you too

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips