Hatred...



sensual couple
his touch burns me up like a firefly
And like a wanton I crave for more of his touch...






I saw him standing at the board room door and my blood boiled. One glance to him was enough to bring me to rage.

"How dare he? Bloody son of a bitch." I murmured

No, please don't get me wrong. Abusing someone is not me. usually I am that cool and composed female. But somehow Mayur always get on to my nerves with his outrageous behavior. In simple words, I hated him.

This was a crucial meeting that I was supposed to present. My job depended on it. And there he was, the devil, ready to spoil my mood and my presentation. I tried my best to ignore him, but its tough with the kind of attention grabbing personality he had.

"Ohh so you are going to present this meeting haan?" he commented with his disgusting crooked smile.

"None of your business", I tried to sneak past him.

"You are going to spoil it for the company and yourself. I have seen your presentation."

I stopped in cold feet. "WHAT?"

He smiled

"How dare you, you....."

"....bastard, son of a bitch, scoundrel....or have you found a new word for me."

My head was pounding with anger. I began to move in. He held my hand.

"I can help you. I have a presentation ready. I can brief you in ten minutes and then you can present that to the board."

"I will prefer to get fired." I hissed.

He held my wrist tightly. I fought to break free, but his hold got tighter. I started fighting like a wild cat. He pinned me to the wall, his elbow on my throat. He was in close proximity to me, uncomfortably close. My breath coming shorter.

"You hate me so much, that you prefer to lose your job that take my help?"

"Yes."

He moved in closer

"Or may be you like me way too much for your own comfort."

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you breathing heavy?" he whispered on my face. I felt his warm breath, and it did something unusual to me.

I gasped at the realization, "its because you are chocking me".

He moved his elbow from my throat, held my wrists tightly at my back. His one hand handcuffing my wrists and I felt his other palm moving sensuously over the small of my back. I felt the heat creeping up to my face. My heart thudded in my chest, my breath even more heavy and shortened. This was not how it should be with him. I tried to remind myself of my hatred. But my mind failed me as his hands moved to my lower back, groping. I stood, my soft mounds crushed on his chest, embarrassingly I felt my buds responding to his closeness. His mouth moved close to my ears, nibbling my lobes,

"See that's what I mean".

Slowly his other hand crept under my skirt, on my thighs. I held my breath. My heart thudded in my chest. Here, I was standing in public, in the arms of the man I hate most, letting him molest me openly and taking pleasure from it. His fingers moved inside my warm folds, burning me even more. I heard him calling my name over and over again.

And suddenly I felt a pair of hands shaking me up.

"What, what happened?" I woke up, to the blinding glare of my laptop.

"You have been dreaming", Mayur smiled his same crooked smile, as if he knew what was I dreaming about,

I looked at him and remembered the dream.

..................And I blushed.




This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda



5 Obiters:

Amit said...

Now...that is some twist... :)

the factfiction said...

:p :D

jyoti said...

Interesting! It's an intelligent post. :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting! It's an intelligent post. :)

the factfiction said...

Thankyou jyoti :D

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips