YO!!! ThefactFiction is now a Liebster blog

YO!!! ThefactFiction is now a Liebster blog



Now how can I ever thank Aarthy enough for her encouragement. All I can say is darling am obliged to have you as a reader to my blog. Thankyou so very much from the core of my heart.

Its time for the long obligations you have left me with-

Ten random facts about me-

1. I am obsessed with my husband and writing is right next in the line.
2. Give me something to read and I myself will forget that I exist.
3. I love discovering new limits and horizons.
4. Am a romantic and prefers an intimate cozy time indoor, but at times I enjoy partying as well.
5. Gimme a floor and music and then try stopping me from dancing.
6. I love surprises, thrills and adventures and making my husband laugh.
7. I get irritated easily and can be pacified even more easily.
8. I feel blessed to have the kind of family and friends I have.
9. No complaints, No regrets.
10. don't you something that you know you will regret later, and if done do not regret it ever- that's   
     my motto.

And now the exam aarthy is determined to put me through


  1. Which is that part of your daily routine which energises you to go through the day?                     Ans-  The wake up hug and kisses from my husband. He is the light of my life.  
  2.  For you, a day well spent would be ...?
    Ans- a day out with my husband and friends, followed with few hours of writing and reading.
  3. If you were allowed to re-live some part of your life, would you opt for it? If yes, which part of your life would you choose?

    Ans- I believe a moment gone, if recreated, will never be the same. But still given a chance I would love to relive my high school days, the golden period of my life.
  4. What does writing mean to you?
    Ans- had it not been for my husband, I would have married writing. That.
  5. Do you take conscious efforts to improve your writing or just allow it take its own course?
    Ans- This is one thing I never have to put effort in. It kindda comes very naturally to me. Like you stand in the middle of the river and waves effortlessly drowns you.
  6. Do you feel it is necessary to market your blog?
    Ans- To me, no. But still no harm done in marketing your blog. It not only helps in increasing the quality readers but also quality writing. Both of which are important in blogging.
  7. What are your thoughts on blogging contests?
    Ans- I find them good. They provide you a platform and encourages you to write. A blogger must keep taking part in to such contests once in a while, only in a healthy way.
  8. Which genre do you enjoy writing the most? (Poetry, Stories,Musings, Or any other .. )
    Ans- Though I initially started writing poetry, I discovered I enjoy writing short stories thoroughly.
  9. Do you have ambitions of writing a book someday? Why?
    Ans- I have given a thought about writing a book. For a really silly reason, I found I can't really write long stories and I hate that fact.
  10. How do you handle the proverbial writer’s block?
    Ans- I just let it pass. I keep reading, books, blogs and anything I can lay hands on. I don't fuss much over it.

And the nominees are -

Jahidakhtar -

 I thoroughly enjoy reading his posts, and the look of his blog ofcourse .

Dhara 

 she is an indigenous writer. I am not much of a follower but I have her blog bookmarked. I know it says less that 200 but I couldn't find anyone else worthier than her.

 

 Ten questions for you to answer-

1. When did you start writing?

2. What made you make an attempt to writing?

3. What inspires you to write?

4.What is you take on Romance?

5. What, to you, is the most important element in writing?

6. Do you blog regularly? if yes, how do you find the time? If no, why?

7. Who is your favorite author and why?

8. If everything is in your power, what is that one thing you will do without giving a second thought?

9.What is it that you seek in others blog ?

10. What is one secret of your writing skill?

so, Jahid and Dhara, its all you now.

All you need to do is :

  • Accept the award :)
  • Nominate ten bloggers whom you feel should be enouraged to continue their good work and have'nt got this award already.(They should have less than 200 followers)
  • Write ten random facts about yourself
  • Answer the questions that I have posed above
  • Put down ten questions for your nominees to answer
Congratulations to you two and keep blogging!!!

 

11 Obiters:

jahid said...

Congrats for Ur Leibster award and thanks a lot for nominating my blog for the award. it's an honor for me!

Amit said...

Congratulations sweetheart!!

the factfiction said...

Been my pleasure :)

the factfiction said...

:D thanks love

Aarthy said...

Glad to see you took up the really laborious tag that accompanies the award :)
'I believe a moment gone, if recreated, will never be the same.' - I really liked this line. It is so true!
From what I read about you in this post, you come across as someone who lives the moment. Keep that up! And of course, keep writing!

Unknown said...

Congrats with the award... truly you deserve it...

the factfiction said...

Thanks lady...its been my pleasure.

Manju Modiyani said...

Hi Tanya. Congratulations for the Liebster Award. I am your new follower. You have a lovely blog. Do visit mine when you find time.
1. http://andmylifegoeson.blogspot.in/
2. http://manjuzkitchen.blogspot.in/

the factfiction said...

Thanks lady :D glad you dropped by.

My Cactus Dress said...

IF I write the answers and fact about me, tons of points would match you.
We have a lot in common.
Specially, your fact no 1. :D

the factfiction said...

Hahahaha good to know am not the only one obsessed with my husband :p

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips