Voices calling....





He looked around helplessly with his big liquid black eyes

mamma, mamma, where are you?

Am here my son, right here. Don't worry.

Where mamma, I can't see you. 

We are in different rooms baby. 

Why mamma, why I am not with you. I am so scared. Come to me please.

I so wish baby. But I am surrounded with ugly looking grey bars. I can't even turn around.

Mamma, I want to get out of here. This place is not good.

What do you see around baby? Are there metal bars like mine.

No mamma, there is a wooden boards painted in red and green, and there is this dirty blue color wall. I am lying in stinky mud and there is a chain around my neck which is hooked to the wall. It is very heavy mamma, and it is painful. Please come and get me mamma.

Baby, I have tried so many times to break free. I have injured myself  but I have been unable. I am so sorry.

Mamma, there are others as well beside me. they look exactly like me. Are they my brothers and sisters?

I don't know baby. I have had many kids but I never got to see them.

Why mamma? Are we bad?

Ohh, no baby. You are my sweetest little kid.

Mamma, I am so hungry. Will you not feed me with your warm milk?

I am so sorry baby. These two legged animals have attached machine to me. They steal my milk every day. They milk me and fill the trucks with it and then go away.

Who are they mamma? And where do they take your milk?

They are humans baby. And I am not sure where do they take my milk. They say they need my milk more than my own kids. They make cheese and various stuff out of it, which I do not understand. They also say I will be hamburger one day. I don't know what it is.

Mamma, mamma, my door has just opened. They must be bringing me to you. I am coming to see you mamma.

Yes baby, keep calling me. I can hear your voice getting closer to me.

Mamma, they are pulling my neck hard, it hurts a lot. I can't even hear you clearly. They are taking me outside, far from you.

Try to come to my voice baby, and be strong.

I can't mamma. they hit me hard when I try. AAAWWWW...OOOUUCCHH

Oh no, my baby. kick them baby.

I can't mamma, they are holding me hard.

Try baby .

Mamma, they have an ugly looking hammer. They are raising it over my head. WHAT DO I DO MAMMA?

 Run baby, run.

I can't mamma. They are raising it over my head.

No baby, try and run my darling.

....................

Son, are you there baby.

..................

Baby, say something.

............................

*cries*


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

12 Obiters:

Sifar said...

I have seen this happening..."He" was always killed in various ways and "She" was always welcomed by human...unlike the mankind where "He" is always treated well and "She" face the consequences for being a female in various forms ...its all linked to profits...'Life" is no more than business for most ...wonderfully captured...lovvd it :)

the factfiction said...

:D

Anonymous said...

:(...how sad...Nice one!!

the factfiction said...

Thanks :)

Anmol Rawat said...

Was not sure what was happening in the beginning and it turned out to be something unexpected and yet so true. good one.

Anmol Rawat said...

i see the pic now. it had not loaded up previously and i had started reading. In my opinion you may remove the pic it is more effective that way :)

the factfiction said...

Thanks :)

the factfiction said...

I guess I should :p

preethi said...

the emotions that your writing has brought out can't be expressed, needs to be experienced. And a lovely message too. just awesome :)

preethi said...

And i love your tag line "because every fiction is somebody's fact"... :)

the factfiction said...

Thankyou preethi :)

the factfiction said...

:D

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips