Strangers again...before I die



please don't say goodbye
just leave quietly like the tear from my eye...








Dear Love,

I hope I can still call you that. Whatever happened between us last hours have made me doubt myself. I don't know what did I do to deserve this. My own life wants to be a stranger to me after so long of our life together. Well, its not that long I agree, but to me it feels nothing short of a lifetime. Do you remember you once told me that you deliberately used to salaam me every time, because you so loved my shy-full namaste in reply. That was the moment of the beginning of our life together. And now you want to end it all, just like that?

I have never denied you anything, so I will give you this wish as well. But tell me first, will you then still give me the thrill of watching your dimples go deeper in your cheeks while you smile? Will you still give me the pleasure of seeing the satisfaction on your face that used to flood your face after fulfilling even my silliest wishes? Tell me where will I run to when I feel scared and beaten? How will I smile when you will not be around? And most important of all who will love me like that and who will I love like I love you?

I remember the first time I saw you, I knew it was you or no one else for me. I have always been crazily, madly, truly in love with you. I still am and I always will be. So you see, granting you this wish is kind of tough for me. But don't worry. I have given you whatever you have asked for, whatever had been in my power. And I will give you this as well.

Did I ever tell you, that you have been everything to me. To me, you are the sky that spread above my head. You are the rain showers that show me rainbows. You are my earth, the ground that I run on after my dreams. You are my strength that keeps me up even after am beaten hopeless. You are the breaths that keeps me alive. You alone are my family and friend. I have no one but you. And now you want us to be strangers again.

I know this all must be sounding boring to you, very melodramatic. but it was you who told me "Follow what your heart tell you", and it always takes me to you. Tell me how do I let us be strangers again. There is only one way- I die. Before I die you can take me as a stranger and I can pretend that I don't know you anymore. And I have one last question, will you still deliberately salaam me to hear my shy-full namaste in reply, will you still love it in next life?


                                                                                                  A past that couldn't exist without you.



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

5 Obiters:

Pri said...

Painful yet poignant...keep writing!

And don't forget to smile :)

the factfiction said...

Sure pri :) and thanks

kalpana solsi said...

A poignant tale. A heart that loves should not be rejected .

the factfiction said...

Thankyou Kalpana

Mr.Miglani said...

This is amazing piece !

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips