The bride



sad bride





"Mom, see I am all dressed for my big day, my marriage, how do I look? You always wanted to see me like this na."

She looked at her mother who stood in all her glory, captured in a life size frame with a huge garland and few incense sticks.

"I so wish you were here ma, for telling me I look beautiful and for so many things, I miss you so much mom."

And tears stormed her big beautiful eyes.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

14 Obiters:

Sifar said...

speechless....

Swathi Shenoy said...

so sad :-(

Anmol Rawat said...

lovely post :)

Pawan Hegde said...

So poignant :)

preethi said...

Lovely and emotional...All the best for the wow :)

the factfiction said...

:D

the factfiction said...

Yeah it is :(

the factfiction said...

Thankyou Anmol :)

the factfiction said...

Glad you liked it Pawan :)

the factfiction said...

Thaks a ton preethi

Namrata said...

So sadly beautifully done...:)

the factfiction said...

Thankyou Namrata :)

Sushree Dash said...

Emotional and touching ....could relate to this ...know someone like her in real life .

the factfiction said...

Sushree dash :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips