A love letter..

a letter of love..to love...from love

Dear man of my dreams,

                         before i begin to say anything...I love you...i know you know this...i only hope you still remember this...specially now. i remember when i first met you i couldn't stop my heart from racing..and ever since then...its been the same everyday. i had never been able to figure out why you looked at me and never looked away then..but i was glad and flattered..and everything else a woman could be after holding the attention of a man like you...you not only made my life special but so worth living...that i hated the idea of death and heaven...and now..as am dying...i realize i don't want this...i don't want to leave you even for heaven...your arms..your home was my heaven ...i wish i could turn the time around..but we both know we cant do that.
               i know the intensity of pain you must be feeling now..and i know its not going to be easy...but i want you to do few things...i want you to smile every time you think of me...the moments we spent together...every time you look it to the mirror..i want you to see the face i loved...the sparkles of the eyes that were my light..the smile that made me happy...still does..even from such distance...i want you to see the man who was my life...n i want you to keep him alive..exactly like the way i loved...grant me these promises..consider them my last wish..darling...let me keep you happy still..i would never be in peace knowing i have caused you so much of pain...do this for me...one last time

                                                                                                             love,
                                                                                                     the lady of your memories

5 Obiters:

ViCk said...

My Lady,

I wanna tell u something ... I love you too ... but then u already know it :)

Yes! I remember the day we first met and you looked at me with those beauteous eyes and how that dazzling smile spread from your face to mine. It felt like the world around me had frozen.Nothing mattered ... Just you and me !
And it wasn't just your heart racing... mine too was in sync with yours ... ! ♥

I couldn't think of anything else ever since.... save you ! You remember the moments you tried to calm down me, when I felt restless in your absence...Longing to see you !
Well, I'm alone again ... I'm restless again ...! You are not here ... just your memories ...
N every time I see your smiling face ... I smile. I told you its contagious !
Couple of teardrops trickle down my cheek though :'(

The sparkles in my eyes you saw were the romantic projections of the light of my eyes ... You !

I kept trying to find my mirror ... I guess you took her with you too.

You remember that gypsy woman we accidentally ran into that evening when it was all bleak n rainy on the streets... You remember how her eyes brightened up when she saw you... and how she told, "You are an adventurer, a seeker...You're interested in the power of the woman...In the woman's deep strength and creativity...You're becoming this woman...Only if u find peace within yourself will you find true connection with others."; and called me a learner ...
You had smiled, looked at me and said,"I got what I was seeking! "

How she told us both of us were stardust...how stars exploded billions of years ago and formed everything that is this world... how I didn't believe a word she said but you argued otherwise...

I guess she was right you became that woman you were turning into ...and I'm still learning...

And tonight when I look at the stars, I see your smile in their dazzles...It spreads across my face too... Just that this time, no tears accompany it !
Pristine and Peaceful, the no non-sense smile you always were so fond of.

I'm finally Connected and in harmony ♫♫ ♪♫♫!

Love,
Your man

Rishabh Khullar said...

Nice post and I even liked the reply comment.. Kudos to both of u.. :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...both of you!!

the factfiction said...

:)

the factfiction said...

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips