One summer night...

city in the dark night

scorching weather..killer heat..unbearable humidity..sweating mankind...and suddenly a mild shower spreads pleasant surprises..the restlessness is gone...it felt like rain, peace and love everywhere...the power goes off and I sit at my window...watching the darkness spilled outside..pitch black..somebody stole my moon and the stars were too scared to rise and shine in the dark...it felt as if nothing exists beyond my window..no world..far far away...one red light shines at the top of one tower...as if one bright red star trying to lighten up the whole earth...but in vain...a gush of breeze sends shivers down my spine..reminding me the touch of love..I close my eyes..feeling the moment..lost in it...and slowly open it again to stare at the infinity of this one summer night.

2 Obiters:

ViCk said...

I like that breeze ! :)

the factfiction said...

me as well :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips