An Enveloped Heart- To my stranger

letter



hello stranger.

                    though this is a bit weird to call you a stranger, considering the fact that you are so..so close to my heart. But I like to think you as a stranger..and strangely so I hardly know you enough. I don't really remember how we came to find each other but am more than glad that we did. You added the spice to my life..or more aptly said...You ARE the spice of my life. The way you shower your attention to me, I, a commoner, feel like a princess. You make me feel special..very special indeed. And now am at loss of words. I have so much to say but I can't find desirable words. Right now there is one song playing in my head in a loop- "Ajnabee mujhko itna bata..dil mera kyon pareshaan hai...dekh ke tujhko aisa lage..jaise barso ki pehchaan hai". At one time I use to find this song funny and pointless..and today I relate to it quite to well..Strange again..Now you see why I like to call you stranger..'coz you do strange things to me. I don't know you but I feel we belong together. I don't know you but I want you all for me. I don't know you but I hate it when someone else has your attention. I don't know you but it is as if you are mine. You are a Midas...turning me to gold..My dreams golden..my days golden..my nights golden. Silence with you gets as beautiful as the conversation with you. You are a magician..you have got me spellbound..and am scared even to blink...scared that it might just break the spell. I can feel you smiling ears to ears..and you know what..there is nothing I love more. Well for once am speechless..tongue tied...at loss of words..read it all in my silence..everything that I don't say...be with me ALWAYS.

                                                                                                             from,
                                                                                                     the one under your spell :)

4 Obiters:

wordcutter said...

The stranger, am sure, is overwhelmed and amazed and astonished and what not. This spell surely is "stranger than fiction" and 'stronger than any addiction"!!!!!

the factfiction said...

It is :))

Irfan said...

The stranger should definitely read this one...

the factfiction said...

I hope he does :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips