The primrose you


kissing in rain

I never cease to wonder how
your one touch can put the rain on fire
your one that look
and am all desire
I drift away, far far away
at the slick touch of your finger tips
swaying in your arms
my lips captivated by your lips
tantalizingly
they touch at my nape
leaving me breathless, wanting
and agape
Oh! what are you an angel or a demon
wickedly pleasurable like a sin
melting my soul
burning my skin
Am so taken, mesmerized, hypnotized
like an insane
take me with you
take me kissing in the rain


4 Obiters:

BenevolentNair said...

lovely beauty mind :))

ViCk said...

sensually titillating ! ;)

the factfiction said...

ahaan :D

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.
My website ; how to lose man breast

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips