The orison

a little girl


So distant
are the days of childhood
gone are the innocence
and the easy belief that all be okay
a thousand thoughts pass
before you go dancing in the rain
all that carefree attitude flew away
oh! why did I gave my wings to my childhood
why did I let my Angels turn into demons
why did I let my fairies go
lend me that sparkle of my eyes
that glitter of mischief
instead of the big void that now stands
lend me my unbroken heart and unshakable trust
even if for a while
turn me in to a child again

4 Obiters:

ViCk said...

"koi mujhko lauta de ...
woh kaagaj ki kashti, woh baarish ka paani !"

Sweet tease !

the factfiction said...

yeah.. :)

Mr.Miglani said...

nice

the factfiction said...

thanks :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips