The rules...


heart shape



"you know..its high time we make long distance relationship rules"
"like what"
"like no fights on Saturdays"
"its just ten minutes before your Saturday ends"
"don't try to be smart"
"hahahaha..okay..that was effortless though"
"smart head"
"okay..what next"
" you will always say I love you too..when I say I love you"
"do you really need to make this rule"
"even when you are dead mad at me"
"mmm..I will try"
"no tries...rules are rules"
"but rules are made to be broken"
"not this one"
"okay"
"you too can suggest some rules"
"I don't want to love you on rules"
"but love rules are romantic"
"no..you are"
"and so is my girl"
"so, are we done with the rules list"
"no"
"go ahead then"
"can't think of anything but you"
"is that a rule"
"no...a habit"
"you are sweet"
"and you are my sweetheart"
"I love you"
"I love you back"


3 Obiters:

Mr.Miglani said...

sweet

wordcutter said...

The not-so-better half of the conversation, might ask you for a royalty fee, beware!!!!!

the factfiction said...

its okay...that will be a pleasure indeed :D

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips