The Confab

couple kissing passionately

that drug he feeds me 
with his lips entwined in mine
transports me to world another
where his love does shine



"kisses"
"where"
"on your lips"
"am drugged"
"come fly with me"
"take me"
"we are there"
"hold me tight, i might fall"
"I wont let you"
"am in heaven"
"with me?"
"in your arms"
"see the sky"
"I see only you"
"close your eyes and feel me"
"like my breath"
"and am breathing you"
"like one soul"
"yes, we are"
"I love you"
"I love you back"
She sighs
and they kiss
while the world fades away around them
and rain pours..drenching them..uniting them..into one soul..till forever lasts

9 Obiters:

Mr.Miglani said...

You have played with words here
I loved the way the words have been used
liked this piece of poetry !

the factfiction said...

thanks you so much rahul..this was actually a conversation :)

Anupam Patra said...

Wow, what a fabulous portrayal you've acheived. I was totally touched. Read this
http://anupampatracontemplates.blogspot.in/2012/06/insatiable.html . I think you might like it. Let me know what you felt about it.

By the way, very nice blog. Keep up the good work

ViCk said...

Ahaan ... ;)
Saucy !

the factfiction said...

thanks a lot anupam :)

the factfiction said...

hahahaha...tomato aur chilli?? :P

Anonymous said...

wonderful...read in a breath :D

the factfiction said...

thankyou so much :)

AJNABI said...

Wonderfull conversation... And woth words you are good.. So touchy and romantic post.. Keep writing

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips