The Diamond















diamond


 ".....And that's what make diamonds hardest to melt."
 She looked at him only to find him staring back at her.

"Sanidhya, you are not paying attention" , she chided him
"Ofcourse I am..I am thinking what rubbish these textbook writers write"
she got annoyed, "what do you mean".
He made a serious face, "you see I have this most beautiful and precious diamond in the world and it melts so easily'

"yeah, yeah, mr. Richie Rich", she mocked.
"What you don't believe me", he looked hurt.

She made a face at him

"okay lemme show you"
He pushed his chair back, lost his balance and fell down. His head hitting the ground. the effect made his head bleed.

"Sanidhya" she cried, hastily pushing back her chair.
She went to his side, "can't you even look where are you going".
she scolded him and suddenly two lone tears shone in her eyes.

Sanidhya cupped his palms to catch the falling tears in time.
"See i told you I have this world's most beautiful diamond that melts in no time. Do you believe me now."




1 Obiters:

ViCk said...

Dazzling ! :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips