forever...with you

romantic couple

You have to know
have to realise...
even if am not around
am not gone
i never left in the first place
i am here
standing right beside you
holding you through your falls
seeing you through your hard times
weeping in tears
getting wounded by your pains
smiling in your happiness
you are waiting for me in a wrong place
you are looking for me in a wrong place
seek me in your memories
in your heart where you have locked me away
i am there
still
and intend to stay there
forever
with you

5 Obiters:

ViCk said...

I still dream of you
I still prepare coffee for you
I still see you when I close my eyes
I still imagine those strands of hair
falling on your cheeks
I still try to smile
I still try to live
But,
the dream is getting distant
the coffee is getting wasted
Your image is getting faded
Imagination is getting frailer
The curve we called smile,
is getting straightened
and I'm dying cell by cell,
with
every morning I wake up alone
every cup of coffee I can't share
every sunrise that hurts my eyes
every sunset that reminds me
of those golden evenings by the sea
every night that I watch the silvery moon
being surrounded by stars
Yet Alone Just Like Me.

the factfiction said...

I cant find anything suitable to reply...am awed

Unknown said...

“I sometimes think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability”
BUT
some individuals do prove me wrong.

the factfiction said...

is that a compliment :P

Unknown said...

I think is a good song let me hear it all ☺👍

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips