beach story....continued

Its been so long now..over a month...I have not seen her..is she ill?...or may be she went off to some other place..or may be she was just visiting here...it was driving me insane..i was angry and agitated.

"sa'ab, bade sahab ne bulaya hai".

"hmmm", I get up half  heartedly.

"Ajaansh, there is some miss Ishika batra from Eye India limited. She will be briefing on what kind of advertising and publicity she needs from us. I want you to handle her account."

Now I wasn't really looking to deal with some arrogant cribbing female colleague right at this point of time.
"sure sir", I smiled.Turned back and made a face as i walked out and to the briefing room.

I could make out some pretty lady already briefing in there...She turned and I stopped dead on my track...IT WAS HER...I always fainted...no wait..I was glued at the door and dumbstruck...She stopped and stared at me...her expression amused...she waited for me to react..to join in...but i was just paralyzed.

"Excuse me, are you interested in joining in or you are better off staying at the door", said she.

I gave her a sheepish grin, "sorry, I am Ajaansh. I will be handling your account".

She smiled and I went nuts again.

I felt alive after 48 days to be exact and I was happy....very happy.

In the evening i went to the beach...and there she was...with a cute summer frock and a long straw hat...watching the sun go down.

"Hi"
"Oh hii Ajaansh"

damn she remembers my name

"if you are done with watching sunset may I take you out for a coffee".

I was ready to die if she said no.

"yes, sure", she smiled and saved me.

we walked to the beach cafe..this was a start...of what I wasnt sure...but it felt right...it felt like a start.


4 Obiters:

Rishabh Khullar said...

now u r playing with feelings of Ajaansh.. He doesn't like waiting.. Neither do I. Complete the story sunshine.. :D m waiting..

ViCk said...

I like the way their names sound ! :)

the factfiction said...

i will..have patience :)

the factfiction said...

so do i ;)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips