From Wasseypur to Nottinghills

CCD interior


Before I start my delineation lemme offer my gratitude and appreciation to the one who presented this idea to me. I must say he is one Julian Assange.

Now I have been walking in the sun for so long and been struggling to keep my self alive in this consummating heat...I see a heaven...I see CCD...and in relief I took a deep breath....NO! STOP!..my mind tried to stop me...but to  no avail...the deed was done..the mistake was made...all the hanky panky smells got blended..and I got all mixed up in the smell of dung and rotting garbage and sweat...DAMN...and i quickened my steps to the heaven ahead.

As soon as I opened the door of CCD I breathed in again....taking in the sweet aroma of my beloved...my coffee...I placed my order and took my fav. place...a place from where I can see both worlds....the Nottinghill...the inside of CCD and the wasseypur..the outside of CCD.

Both worlds are worlds apart...the inside is so sophisticated....with the hues of reds and yellows and oranges..with a slight chill floating around..and moreover people look as enchanting as the interior...men dressed up in perfect formals...or easy casuals..and females decent and proper...no 'glitterati' effects or uncensored showoffs..talking softly...perfectly enjoyable.

And then I happen to glance out just... stricken by how discernible the idiosyncrasy is...there was this one guy in pastel green Capri displaying his so stunning wildly cultivated calves......and a weird tee and Chappals on his feet...then there was this another one with his jeans so low on his hips that it gave an effect of slipping down anytime to kiss the ground...and one proudly displaying his brands of vest he has been wearing...and girls...shining like they have got cluttered stars stitched to their clothes and proudly showing it off...and I din't dare to look down anymore...with everyone's lips constantly moving I was immensly thankful to the soundproof glass doors of CCD.

I had my order by now...I relished the Irish taste of my coffee and then before I could stop myself I was sipping on the blissfully chilled and delicious Frappe....Almost very reluctantly...I had to end my time there...and as I opened the door and stepped outside...it was as if the world outside greeted me...WELCOME TO WASSEYPUR!!!!!!!!

2 Obiters:

kriti Trivedi said...

arts of wasseypur altogether a diff out look u are indeed an observant

the factfiction said...

I try to be..thanks for dropping by..keep visiting :)

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips