An Enveloped heart- To my best friend forever

friends holding hands




Hey ya chum!!!!
                          
                      before you even start reading I must tell you that this is an attempt in vain. No amount of word could ever touch your value in my life, nothing can describe what you mean to me. Blame me for doing this injustice but I just could not hold myself back. We have known each other for practically whole life..okay..I know zyada ho gaya...more than half of our lives (you needn't make that face you know..it still makes you look funky :P). So, like I was saying we have been together for almost over half of our lives. We stepped into the world together, fighting to keep our innocence intact and yet trying to survive. You held my hand through and through. When I came defeated you became my strength.  You were always fighting for me, fighting beside me, and of course how can I forget, fighting with me (you annoying guy). You talked about girls from out school, then your college, and office and of where-not (pretending to be a cassanova), but never left a chance to tell me just how valued I was and still am. You have been the shoulders I cried on without inhibitions (only to be teased later :x). I bitched, I lost, I broke, but you always held me together. You have been my hope to life and world. You made me see what I am.And my confidence- it is you. My friend, my philosopher and my guide. And today I am just letting you know that I might pretend not noticing but I remember every little thing you did for me. And those that you still do. You are my second hero (of course after my father). I love you,

                                                   Always together
                                                           ME


PS: Close that hanging open mouth of yours and put your eyes back in your socket (winked)

0 Obiters:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips