A fender-bender excursion

girl sitting on scooty
"Tani!!!"

my mom called again before i reached towards my new bike. She repeated the mantra 

"Be very carefull" don’t try to overtake, sound horn and put indicators and don’t cross the speed limit of 40km/hr."

"yes mom"

I just wanted to go the class before mom would kill me with all these nonsense. I started the engine and took a U turn and blew a flying kiss to my mom and entered the main road.  The truth was that I was not an expert bike rider. But I never showed it. The way to my tuition required me to go on the main road for 5 mins and then it’s through some roads where there was less traffic. 


Once I dodged the city traffic i reached these area, I became more confident and started riding with more ease.I suddenly changed into Priyanka chopra in some scooty ad trying to show off her new bike to the world. Why should boys have all the fun!!!

I zigged and zagged and swayed. I was lost in my own thoughts and then SSCCRRREEEEECCHHHHHH!!!

 I knew I was going to die when of Scorpio tore into my ears which compelled my stupid brain to command my limps to press the damn brake. Doesn't every instruction have a tendency to rush back to you at the wrong time.But the I followed it, I pressed the damn breaks.

  I could see the ground rotate in front of my eyes as Scorpio hit my activa's rear side. I fell hard facing the dust. I am not even married. I can’t die now.."God don’t kill me", not a virgin at least. What stupid thoughts to think off even when i am dying. I knew something bad has happened to my thighs as pain there was unbearable and my hips got disengaged from the rest of my body. My chest hurt too. I later realized it was the weight of the bike on my thighs that was causing all the pain. It was becoming unbearable, I knew I was dying cause no matter how hard I tried to open my eyes I could not.

Suddenly the pain eased, I was getting lifted. So it was true, soul does exist and it goes away from the body after death. But I was not rising anymore. Such a short trip to heaven or hell , I couldn't confirm."Open your eyes"..Please madam open your eyes.. Oh!!! so much respect.. it must be heaven, then... Yipeeee...I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a ordinary man with a grave expression on his face. Who recruited him in heaven? Fire the HR! 

He was so happy to see me. I looked around, i was in the same place where i had the accident, i didn't die after all... I regained my senses. I was alive after all.



"Are you okay ma'am".
"yeah, am enjoying the dancing, can't  you see", I snapped back.
He looked bemused. He took a 45 degrees spin and ran to his giant car. I was ready to remember his number plate, but to my surprise he came back with a bottle of water

'Yeah try and kill me first and then offer the water'..I thought but never uttered a word. I snatched the bottle from his hand and emptied it..almost.

I tried to get up and a bright light flashed in my mind...the pain was excruciating. I grumbled.
"ma'am please don't move"
"I don't intend to sit here all day all day mister"
He looked at me sadly, "I was just trying to help"
I felt sorry, realized I am being unreasonably rude,"I am sorry"
His lips twitched, "let me take you to the clinic".
he delicately held me up and took me to his car..drove me to a clinic while his driver drove my beastie.
No major injury...sprains and scratches just...He then offered to drop me home..well I should have declined but the questionnaire of my mom made me say yes. And he did save me from my mom like an angel. And that day I decided not to be priyanka chopra again.

0 Obiters:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips